Yes!  Oklahoma has a large percentage of uninsured motorists.  If you are injured by one of these UM and Med Pay can help you pay for the costs associated with being in an accident. Additionally, Oklahoma requires that drivers have a minimum of $25,000 coverage.  Although this seems like a large amount you should remember that medical services are very costly.  People involved in even basic car crashes can easily incur $25,000 or more of medical bills alone.  UM and Med Pay can be used to help pay for bills that the other person’s insurance does not cover.